The Standing Committee of the Diocese of Albany has issued a call for prayer for Bishop Bill as he prepares to face the Title IV Hearing Panel of the Episcopal Church this Friday, June 12th, beginning at 9am. There are special services taking place around the Diocese to offer prayers on behalf of Bishop Bill. So far we’ve seen the following planned services:
- Christ Church in Schenectady will have Evening Prayer with special intersession for Bishop Love this Thursday at 6:00pm and Morning Prayer with special intersession for Bishop Love this Friday on at 8:00am.
- St. George’s in Clifton Park will have the nave open for prayer at 6:00pm Thursday evening followed by a Eucharist at 7:00pm. The nave will be open for prayer after the service until 9:00 pm. All are welcome.
- St. Matthew’s in Unadilla will Morning Prayer with Great Litany (with special prayers for Bishop Love) at 8:30 a.m. Friday morning.
- St. Paul’s in Greenwich will have a special evening prayer for Bishop Bill on Thursday evening at 6:30pm.
- Trinity Churches in Whitehall and Granville will host two prayer hours. Granville will be from 10-11:00am and Whitehall from 1:00 – 2:00pm on Thursday.
If other churches are holding services, please let Rev. Meaghan Keegan, Communications Officer, know by emailing email@example.com and they will be posted on our webpage.
The public will be able to view the hearing through Facebook Live, using this link: https://www.facebook.com/events/265211354592608/
We have been told that you do not need to have a Facebook account to view this link.