Following our first listening session, one participant said, “At no time did this become a debate – it was in all truth a listening session to provide insight to the Oversight Board as they discern the future of CTK as it fits into the mission of the diocese. We highly recommend that every parish be encouraged to participate in their scheduled listening session and let their voices be heard. ”
We invite you to participate in an upcoming session as we ask:
- How does Christ the King fit into the larger mission of the Diocese?
- What are we currently doing at Christ the King that fulfills that mission?
- What might we be doing at CTK that is holding us back from fulfilling the mission of the diocese?
- What are we not currently doing at Christ the King that we could be doing to fulfill that mission?
All that we ask is that you pre-register online here: Christ the King Center Listening Sessions (constantcontact.com)
- Friday, February 17, at Church of Our Saviour, Lebanon Springs, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Saturday, March 25, at Calvary Church, Burnt Hills, 10 am – 12 pm
- Friday, April 21, at St. James’ Church, Lake George, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Saturday, April 29, at St. Augustine’s Church, Ilion, 10 am – 12 pm
- Saturday, May 13, at St. John’s Church, Ogdensburg, 10 am -12 pm
- Saturday, May 27, at St. Eustace’s Church, Lake Placid, 10 am – 12 pm
- Tuesday, June 6, Zoom Meeting, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm