Priest-in-Charge: The Rev. Sally Heiligman
Location: 9 East Main St.
Mail: PO Box 56, Mohawk, NY 13407
Telephone: (315) 866-4782
Western Mohawk Deanery
Grace Church, Mohawk, was founded in 1879. The cornerstone of the present building was laid in 1883. The church holds a prominent place in Mohawk, standing proudly at the four corners of the village. The church rectory, which is next door, now serves as church offices and meeting place. Both the church and the rectory have undergone significant renovations in the past few years. Our congregation is small, but active and warmly welcomes all those who join us. We are known for our mission in the community having established a Care Cupboard as well as donating regularly to two food cupboards which serve Mohawk and surrounding communities.