St. Paul’s Church – West Middleburg, NY
Location: 100 Church St
Mail: c/o Carolyn Snyder, 214 Bridge St., Schoharie, NY 12157
St. Paul’s, West Middleburgh, the former Vroman’s Land schoolhouse, was organized in the spring of 1934 as a mission under the Diocese of Albany. It was originally named the St. Paul’s Friendship Center with Fr. Robert C. Joudry as its first minister, officiating at its first service on September 14, 1938. It currently has no full-time clergy and utilizes Supply Clergy for periodic services.