Church of the Good Shepherd – Elizabethtown, NY

churchofgoodshepherdelizabethtownRector: The Rev. David Sullivan
Location: 10 Williams St
Mail: PO Box 146, Elizabethtown, NY 12932-0146
Telephone: (518) 873-2509
Northern Adirondack Deanery

Church of the Good Shepherd, Elizabethtown, was established in July, 1882 and consecrated by the first Bishop of Albany, Bishop William Doane. Its mission is simple, but life changing. It reads, “To follow the Great Commandment and to fulfill the Great Commission as given to us by Christ.”