St. Paul’s Church – Franklin
Long-term Supply – The Rev. Dr. William Lytle
Location: Corner of Main and Institute Streets
Mail: PO Box 72, Franklin, NY 13775-0072
Telephone: (607) 829-6404
St. Paul’s, Franklin, was founded in 1865. It took two years to complete the Upjohn construction of the current Church. The congregation met at the Methodist Church in Franklin until the construction was completed. Today, we are a small congregation, but very blessed by being an important part of our local community. We hold a monthly soup supper, contribute to the local food bank, and support the school district with student supplies. Our most enjoyed community events are “Home Town Christmas”, hosted by a local benefactor, featuring The Catskill Brass, and our annual Pie Sale during “Old Franklin Day”.