All Saints Chapel – Morris Manor
Chapel services are at 10 AM on the last Sunday of June, July and August. No service at Zion Church, Morris on those Sundays
All Saints Chapel, Morris Manor, and its adjacent cemetery, are located a few miles south of the village of Morris. The small stone Gothic Revival church was built circa 1866 on the Morris family estate. The chapel cemetery is a final resting place for Morris family members, their neighbors, family employees, and Zion parishioners. The earliest burial is that of Censa Morris, Jacob Morris’ infant daughter, who died in 1791. All Saints serves the Morris Manor community, seeking, engaging and encouraging others through a life-changing journey. Their vision is to impact and renew Morris Manor with the transforming message of Jesus Christ through words and actions.