All Saints Church – Hoosick
All Saints, Hoosick, is a family-sized parish serving the needs of the rural community of Hoosick. The parish has a long, historical connection with the influential Tibbits family of Rennselear County and with the Hoosac School. In 1864, George Mortimor Tibbits, Troy businessman and Hoosick farmer, began construction of the church building. Its present stone towers and chancel were completed in 1872. The Rev. Edward Tibbits established a day school 1889 that would later become the Hoosac School in 1892. On May 17, 1923, All Saints Church was incorporated under the laws of the State of New York and was placed in union with the convention of the Diocese of Albany.