All Saints Church – Round Lake
9:30am Holy Eucharist Rite II
All Saints, Round Lake, was consecrated on The First Sunday After Easter, April 29, 1892. The Right Reverend William Croswell Doane, Bishop of Albany consecrated the building which was erected on a plot of land transferred by the Round Lake Association. In 1924 the church was admitted as a Parish Church into union with the Convention of the Diocese of Albany. Today, we are a welcoming, growing congregation committed to Bringing People to Jesus.