Church of the Holy Cross – Warrensburg
Church of the Holy Cross, Warrensburg, was established by the missionary work of the Rev’d Robert Fulton Crary in 1861. Services in those first years were held in the afternoons at the Presbyterian Church. In 1864 the cornerstone of the present building was laid and the church was consecrated in 1865 by Bishop Potter of New York. The Hall & LaBaugh Organ still in use today was installed in 1866. The Parish Hall and rectory were built in 1886. In 1911 the Hall and Parish were joined by the cloister, and the education wing was built in 1978. The church has undergone several major interior renovations, the last at its centenary in 1966.