Church of the Holy Spirit – Schenevus, NY
Location: Arch St.
Mail: PO Box 354, Schenevus, NY 12155
Telephone: (607) 432-6835
Church of the Holy Spirit, Schenevus: In 1840, the St. Agnes Mission was first established in the area. Purchasing land in 1888, the renamed Church of the Holy Spirit began construction and was consecrated on December 21, 1891. In 1906, the 502 pound bell was purchased for the princely sum of $250 and installed in the tower, where it still sounds out on Sunday mornings and Feast Days, proclaiming the love of Christ to the hamlet of Schenevus. We are a small congregation dedicated to sharing the love of Christ and neighbor with our community.