Church of the Messiah – Glens Falls
Church of the Messiah, Glens Falls, was organized by a few Episcopal families in 1840 with services at private homes during 1841-1842. In June, 1866, the present structure was consecrated by The Rt. Rev. Horatio Potter. Today the Church of the Messiah is called by God to be “Partners in the Transforming Power of Jesus Christ.” Through our worship, work, and witness we strive to be obedient to the Word of God, sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ, and being transformed by His holy power so that those we minister to will know the extreme love that God has for them.