Emmanuel Church – Little Falls

Rector: Rev. Jack Whritnour
Location: 588 Albany St
Mail: PO Box 592, Little Falls, NY 13365-0592
Telephone: (315) 823-1323
Facebook Page
Western Mohawk Deanery

Little Falls Emanuel

Emmanuel Church, Little Falls, grew from a group of Episcopalians looking to Worship God together. In 1823, the Church was incorporated and gathered for its first 12 years in the “Octagon Church,” overlooking the Mohawk River. In 1833, with the financial help of Trinity Church, Wall Street, money was raised to construct the current stone Church building. In 1835 it was Consecrated by Bishop Onderdonk of the Diocese of New York. The Church, for its first 45 years was part of that Diocese, but has been, for the past 150 years, a “Faithful Family Member” of the Diocese of Albany. We celebrate this great milestone 150th Anniversary Celebration of that “Faith once delivered to the saints.” (Jude 3)