St. Hubert of the Lake, Lake Pleasant
Vicar: The Rev. Robert H. Limpert, Jr.
Location: Route 8
Mail: PO Box 158, Lake Pleasant, NY 12108
Telephone: (518) 548-8598
Western Mohawk Deanery
Service: Sunday Eucharist is at 10:30 am
St. Hubert’s of the Lake, Lake Pleasant, started as a summer chapel in 1954 and became a parish in 1959. The church was named for St Hubert’s of the Lakes for the Lake District and for the patron saint of hunters, an important part of life in the region. In the early 1970’s, the church building was deemed too small, so, in 1974 a new church and undercroft were built and consecrated by Bishop Hogg. Over the years much work has been done to improve and beautify the building. Today a small but faithful congregation meets each Sunday for the Holy Eucharist and is involved in supporting outreach both with personal involvement and financial support.