St. John’s Church – Richfield Springs
Location: 98 Main St.
Mail: Box E, Richfield Springs, NY 13439
Telephone: (315) 858-1121
Homepage: St. John’s Church Online
Western Mohawk Deanery
St. John’s, Richfield Springs, was established in 1849. The current church was built in 1880. St. John’s was a daughter parish of St. Luke’s in the hamlet of Monticello nearby. St. Luke’s closed in the 1930’s and was integrated back into St. John’s at that time. St. John’s mission is to follow Jesus and to reach out to our community with God’s great love. We believe that God has called us to witness to the good news of Christ crucified, telling the world the Gospel message of Jesus Christ, and to express our individual gifts of the Holy Spirit, whatever those gifts may be that the Holy Spirit has blessed us with for a season or for our whole lives.