St. Luke’s Church – Catskill, NY
Supply Priest: The Rev. Martin Yost
Location: 50 William St.
Mail: PO Box 643, Catskill, NY 12414-0395
Telephone: (518) 943-4180
Website: St. Luke’s
Hudson Valley Deanery
St. Luke’s, Catskill, has the honor of being the first church in Catskill, New York. The church was incorporated on October 24, 1801, but there are references to a congregation meeting several years before that date, when the “Circuit Preacher” visited the area. In 1803, Trinity Church in Manhattan donated the seed money of two thousand dollars to build a church. St. Luke’s is one of the many “daughter churches” of Trinity. St. Luke’s is a traditional village church serving the mid-Hudson region meeting God in beautiful reverent worship, thoughtful inspiring teaching, warm authentic community and loving servants to our neighbors both near and far. A place to find and be found by God.