St. Luke’s – Mechanicville
Rector: The Rev. Michael Todd (Effective 6/1/22)
Deacon: The Rev. Lynne Curtis
Location: 40 McBride Rd, Mechanicville, NY 12218
Telephone: (518) 664-4834
Upper Hudson Deanery
Saturday at 4 p.m.; Sundays 8 and 10 a.m.
St. Luke’s, Mechanicville, now called St. Luke’s on the Hill in the Town of Halfmoon, traces its origins to 1830 when it was organized in nearby Mechanicville. Its home for the past nine and a half years is the third structure to be occupied by this 184-year old parish. The present church opened on October 19, 2008, and is home to a welcoming, ever-growing and dynamic congregation. In addition to the worship center, offices and classrooms, the parish also has a rectory and spacious grounds conducive to outdoor activities. The parish has developed a very successful Recovery Center, supporting those fighting various addictions. It also gathers for grief counseling, Bible study, prayer shawl ministry and religious education.