Priest-in-Charge: Mtr. Ana Rivera-Georgescu
Location: 34 Elm St.
Mail: PO Box 331, Malone, NY 12953-1507
Telephone: (518) 521-3303
Homepage: St. Mark’s
Saint Lawrence Deanery
St. Mark’s, Malone, was born in 1825. By 1831, the Episcopal Church Society of St. Mark’s was established. The first wooden church was completed and consecrated in 1848, and a Hook and Hasting organ was installed in 1875. 1852 saw the purchase of the original rectory and St. Mark’s became the center of the Northern Missionary District in 1869. Construction of the first stone church building began in 1883 and consecrated in 1889. Construction of the current stone rectory began in 1916. March, 1982, saw the near total devastation of the church by fire with reconstruction completed later that year. The stained glass windows and organ were replaced by 1989. We have been joyfully sharing God’s love for 193 years!