Priest-in-Charge: The Rev. Jacob Evans
Deacon – The Rev. Donald Lofman
Location: 129 Old Loudon Rd,
Latham, NY 12110
Telephone: (518) 785-6029
Fax: (518) 785-5412
Website: St. Matthew’s Church
St. Matthew’s, Latham, began as a mission chapel of St. Johns, Troy. In 1943 gas rationing became an issue and 25 families began worshipping in a Latham Fire House, then moved to a Grange Hall. In 1953, funds were raised to erect a chapel on Old Loudon Road. Sixty families held their first service on December 19th, 1954. Sixty plus years later, our faithful family worships in a church completed in 1958, and gathers for events in our parish hall (original chapel). The steeple was added in 2004. We welcome everyone, providing donations to numerous missions both local and worldwide, and wrap those in need with items made with Love from our “Knit One, Pray Too Ministry.” Come Join Us!