St. Paul’s, Schenectady: In 1896 a few faithful Episcopalians living in Bellevue wanted to worship together. Mr. Hopkins provided his house and St. Paul’s was born. Having outgrown the Hopkins house, they moved to the Good Templar’s Hall. In time, new quarters necessitated a move to the Oddfellows Hall before moving to its current location and dedicated on St. Paul’s day, 1915. Six years later during the tenure of the Rev. Boys, the congregation became an incorporated parish. In 1960, during Rev. Gerald Nolting’s tenure, the current church was built.