St. Stephen’s Church – Delmar, NY

Delmar, St Stephens.jpgRector: The Rev. Scott Garno
Deacon: The Rev. Justine Guernsey
Deacon: The Rev. Dr. Robert Heighton
Deacon: The Ven. Dr. Harvey Huth
Location: 16 Elsmere Ave.,
Delmar, NY 12054
Telephone: (518) 439-3265
Fax: (518) 439-3526
Email: Click here
St. Stephen’s Church Website
Deanery: Metropolitan

St. Stephen’s, Delmar, was founded in 1909, and originally met in a blacksmith shop in Elsmere, NY. The original church building was completed in 1926, followed by the current sanctuary completed in the mid-1950s. In 2007 a second floor was added which houses the St. Stephen’s PreK Academy – a popular community preschool that provides high-quality academic and spiritual education. St. Stephen’s is known for its love of missions, outreach, sacramental ministry, scripture and good preaching.  We strive to be faithful to our mission “to worship God in a loving community, to support people on their Christian journey, and to empower disciples for service, so that we can bring Jesus to each other and to the world.”