Church of Our Saviour – Lebanon Springs
Church of Our Saviour, Lebanon Springs: From 1710 to 1772, missionaries came to the valley of the Wyomanock now known as New Lebanon. In 1772 the parish was commissioned by the Church of England. In 1790, Johnathan Nash, Episcopalian missionary, came to the Springs as preacher. In November, 1869, Bishop Doane established the parish as a mission of the Diocese of Albany. The church was dedicated in 1881 and has shared the love of Jesus Christ since then in the valley and beyond. On February 17, 2018, Bishop Love installed our present priest Frank Lockwood, to lead this parish to continue to share and live the Love of Jesus Christ as expressed by his people.