St. Mark’s Church – Hoosick Falls, NY

Hoosick Fall, St. Mark'sLay Vicar: John Hyde
Location: 70 Main St.
Mail: PO Box 272,
Hoosick Falls, NY 12090-0061
Telephone: (518) 686-4982
Send E-Mail
Upper Hudson Deanery

St. Mark’s, Hoosick Falls, was founded in 1833 and church construction was started in 1853. The elaborate carved Reredos behind the main altar depicts the Last Supper and was carved in Oberammergau, Germany. It is one of the two full-relief depictions of the Last Supper known to exist in the world today. St. Mark’s bell tower contains a Chime of Nine Bells that can be played from a small console next to the E.M. Skinner Organ (Opus 873). The organ contains 1,373 pipes making use of its original wind system and in use today. Our congregation has prayed for and been blessed with many healings in recent years… AMEN!